Club Vitae Gym
Our Wexford gym at Club Vitae hosts a state of the art air-conditioned gym, with tv/radio cardiovascular equipment (bikes, rowers, treadmills, steppers, and arc & cross trainers), free weights and Jones machine, resistant training equipment, fit balls and stretching machines. The gym overlooks the swimming pool and has a spacious floor area for conditioning exercises. Gym programmes & activities are on-going in the gym with health screening, induction to gym equipment & weights are a must before you commence your exercise regime.
Benefits of a Gym Workout
Working out in the gym gives you the following benefits, reduces the risk of many diseases, stress, depression and anxiety. Exercising in the gym or taking part in studio classes, increases energy and endurance, improves confidence, mental acuity, strengthens and boosts your immune system builds and maintains healthy muscles, bones & joints, slows the aging process & reduces the risk of premature death and helps you sleep better.
- Monday to Friday 7am – 9pm
- Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holiday Mondays 9am-7pm
- Opening times for kids under 16 are Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm (extended to 8pm close in July & August) & Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holiday Mondays 9am – 6pm (extended to 6:30pm in July & August)
- Power showers
- Secure lockers
- Club Vitae Merchandise Shop
- Toddler changing seat in ladies and gents changing room
If you would like more information on our programmes, classes and activities, Please contact Club Vitae on 053-9172088 or email email@example.com