Maldron Hotel Wexford has been accommodating families for many years and is a popular choice for family breaks in Wexford, Ireland and is a destination in its own right in the Sunny South East. We pride ourselves in knowing what makes a great family holiday. The wide range of facilities on offer in our hotel makes Maldron Hotel Wexford a great hotel for families. Our family friendly and professional team are on hand to ensure you make the most of your family holiday in Wexford.
Facilities for families at Maldron Hotel Wexford:
- Crafty Kids Camps during summer holidays, midterm, Easter and Halloween breaks which include 2 sessions consisting of great activities such as arts and crafts, movie time, splash time to name but a few. Places must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment and are subject to availability. Crafty Kids Camp is suitable for children 4 years and over. Please note an additional charge applies for Crafty Kids Camp and is charged at €10 per session per child. A session typically lasts 3 hours.
- Games room open during summer holidays including pool table and games consoles for the older kids
- Complimentary colouring activities for kids on arrival as well as kids check in
- Complimentary internet access throughout the hotel
- Club Vitae Health and Fitness Club, including 20 metre heated deck level pool (4ft 6’), dedicated children’s pool (1ft 5’), bubble seat and geezer jets (underwater massage), sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, fully equipped gymnasium, aerobics studio, personal programmes and fitness classes
- Body and Soul beauty treatment rooms open 7 days a week with great special offers for residents
- Food served all day in Grain and Grill Restaurant and Grain and Grill Bar and Lounge
- Kids menu and pre-teen menu served daily
- Complimentary secure private parking
- Wheelchair access
- Nightly entertainment at weekends and during peak holiday season
- Family entertainment including family table quiz and family disco during peak times
- 108 luxury guest rooms including spacious family rooms, interconnecting rooms and balcony rooms
- Full outdoor playground for children
- Close to beautiful coastline of beaches including Rosslare and Curracloe
- Close to many local attractions along Irelands Ancient East trail including Johnstown Castle Gardens, Dunbrody Famine Ship and Irish National Heritage Park
- Advice from our reception team on how to make the most of your family holiday in Wexford
- Taxi service available at an additional charge
- Rosslare Harbour is only 20 minutes away making Maldron Hotel Wexford an ideal location before or after your ferry crossing.
Check out Maldron Hotel Wexford family packages here.
If you are interested in utilising our excellent babysitting services, you can rest assured that every care will be taken to ensure peace of mind. There are many activities to enjoy while staying in Wexford and if you’d like to take some time out for a romantic dinner in Grain and Grill Restaurant or spa treatment in Body and Soul Therapy rooms, we will take care of every detail to ensure your kids are well looked after. Pre-booking is essential (48 hours prior to arrival). For your convenience payment can be made directly to the babysitter.
Enjoy your stay at Maldron Hotel Wexford, one of the finest Wexford hotels.
Call our reservations team today on +353 (0)53 917 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org