Wexford Events Guide
Events in Wexford Town
With the launch of Irelands Ancient East in June 2016, it has never been a better time to visit Wexford and explore all there is on offer in this beautiful region. With an abundance of festivals and events, there is something to suit everyone this year in Wexford for 2017.
National Opera House Upcoming Shows for 2017 include:
- Daniel O Donnell 20th-21st August 2017
- Wexford Opera Festival 19th October- 05th November 2017
- The Fureys Live 06th January 2018
Other Festivals in Wexford in 2017 Include:
- Wexford Maritime and Food Festival 30th June- 02nd July
- Enniscorthy Rockin Food Festival 04th-07th August
- Write by the Sea 29th September- 01st October
We are delighted to announce that in 2017 Wexford has been awarded the Purple Glag award. Purple Flag is an accreditation process similar to the Green Flag award for parks and the Blue Flag for beaches. It leads to Purple Flag status for town & city centres that meet or surpass the standards of excellence in managing the evening and night time economy. Wexford joins 22 other towns/cities in Ireland who have acheived Purple flag status.
To get the most out of your next visit to Wexford or to find out about the above festivals and events, call us on 00353 (53) 9172000 or email us.