Enjoy a great day out for the entire family at Wexford Racecourse. The National Hunt Races run from March to November annually. All race meetings during the racing season feature both Flat and National Hunt Races. The National Hunt Races are located a short distance from the Maldron Hotel Wexford with great family deals available on admission prices.
The team at the Maldron Hotel Wexford are happy to help organise your break away. Located less than 5 minutes’ drive from the Wexford Racecourse, Maldron hotel Wexford is the ideal base for your night at the track. We can liaise with the Race course to book your tickets, organise transport to and from the Hotel, pre-race dinner & drinks.
Wexford Race Meetings 2017 Fixtures:
NEXT RACE MEETING SUNDAY 29TH OCTOBER:
- 12.50 The Casey Concrete Blocks Maiden Hurdle of €11,000. About 2 miles 4 furlongs
- 1.25 The Casey Tarmacadam Mares Hurdle of €12,500.About 2 miles, 4 furlongs
- 2.00 The Casey Cattle Slats Maiden Hurdle of €11,000. About 2 miles
- 2.35 The Casey Concrete Gorey Handicap Hurdle of €10,000 (Rated 80-95. About 3 miles
- 3.10 The Casey Bros Supporting Their Local Racecourse Beginners Steeplechase of €12,000. Abt 2m, 4f
- 3.45 The Casey Precast Handicap Steeplechase of €25,000. About 2 miles, 4 furlongs
- 4.20 The Irish Stallion Farm EBF Mares (Pro/Am) Flat Race of €11,000. About 2 miles.
RACE MEETING MONDAY 30th OCTOBER
- 1.00 The Nick O’Donnell Memorial Maiden Hurdle of €11,500. About 2 miles
- 1.35 The IRIS First for Racing Footage in Ireland of €12,500. About 2 miles
- 2.10 The Adare Manor Opportunity Handicap Hurdle of €14,500 (Rated 80-109). Abt 2 miles
- 2.45 The Wexford Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles of €11,500. About 2 miles, 4 furlongs
- 3.20 The M.W. Hickey Memorial Steeplechase of €28,500 (Listed Race). About 2m, 7f
- 3.55 The IRIS First for Racing Footage in Ireland Beginners Steeplechase of €12,500. About 2 miles
- 4.30 The Jim Whitty Memorial (C & G) Pro/Am Flat Race of €10,000. About 2 miles.
- March 17th – afternoon
- April 6th – evening
- May 5th – afternoon
- May 23rd – evening
- June 6th – evening
- June 20th – evening
- July 6th – evening
- July 27th – evening
- September 8th – afternoon
- October 28th & 29th – afternoon
Please note the above listing is subject to change. To make enquires about reservations and how we can make the most out of your visit to Wexford Races, email us