Triple rooms at Maldron Hotel Wexford are very spacious, modern and have a contemporary design. Our triple bedrooms consist of a double bed and 2 single beds all with crisp white linen. Triple rooms make Maldron Hotel Wexford the ideal location for staying with family or friends and are also ideal for groups looking for added value during your visit to this Wexford hotel. All hotel rooms at Maldron Hotel Wexford are ensuite with tea/coffee making facilities and an iron and ironing board. Maldron Hotel Wexford offers complimentary wifi to all our guests.
Maldron Hotel Wexford is a non smoking hotel. Outdoor smoking area is available in the hotels courtyard.
Maldron Hotel Wexford triple bedroom facilities include:
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Newly refurbished bedrooms
- Multi-channel Flatscreen TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Iron and iron boardBalcony rooms available on request for an additional charge
- Complimentary WiFi
- In room dining and beverage menu served daily from 12pm-9pm
- Executive upgrade available at an additional charge
- Interconnecting bedrooms available
- Complimentary carparking
- Full access to Club Vitae Leisure Facilities
- 24 hour reception
- Express check out available on request and must be pre-arranged with the Reception team
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available for an additional charge
For guests who would like to avail of a larger room during your stay, check out our family rooms.
Maldron Hotel Wexford bedrooms are available for check-in from 3pm onwards on your day of arrival. Check out time is 12 noon on the day of departure. An early check-in and/or late check out is available for an additional charge. Please contact reservations directly on 00353 (53) 9172000 or email us to confirm availability and pricing.
Maldron Hotel Wexford operates a 48 hour cancellation policy. In the event that you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact the hotel directly to cancel the reservation. If the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of your expected arrival time, the first nights’ accommodation will be charged. In the event that you do not arrive for your reservations and have not cancelled your booking, the first nights accommodation rate will be charged. Please note that an extended cancellation policy will apply for large/group bookings. Advance purchase special offers and event date bookings do also carry a separate cancellation policy. Guests are advised to check their booking confirmation for full terms and conditions.
To book your next stay at Maldron Hotel Wexford, see our latest special offers here