Wexford Events Guide
Events in Wexford Town
With the launch of Irelands Ancient East in June 2016, it has never been a better time to visit Wexford and explore all there is on offer in this beautiful region. With an abundance of festivals and events, there is something to suit everyone this year in Wexford for 2017.
NATIONAL OPERA HOUSE UPCOMING SHOWS FOR 2017 and 2018 INCLUDE:
- Wexford Opera Festival 19th October- 05th November 2017
- Beauty and The Beast 27th -30th December 2017
- The Fureys Live 06th January 2018
- Jason Byrne Live 13th January 2018
- Tommy Fleming 02nd February 2018
- Dara O Briain 03rd February 2018
- Derek Ryan 11th February 2018
- Keith Barry 17th February 2018
- Jimmy Carr 24th March 2018
- Mario Rosenstock - 21st April 2018
OTHER FESTIVALS AND EVENTS IN WEXFORD IN 2017 AND 2018 INCLUDE:
- Wexford Spiegeltent Festival 13th-31st October 2017
- Halloween Spooky Farm at Kia Ora Mini Farm 21st-31st October 2017
- Wells House and Gardens Dare to Scare Halloween Tour- The Werewolf 26th-31st October 2017
- Santas Enchanted Castle at Enniscorthy Castle 26th November -23rd December 2017
- Christmas at Wells House 02nd- 23rd December 2017
- Neil Delamare at Clayton Whites Hotel 05th January 2018
We are delighted to announce that in 2017 Wexford has been awarded the Purple Glag award. Purple Flag is an accreditation process similar to the Green Flag award for parks and the Blue Flag for beaches. It leads to Purple Flag status for town & city centres that meet or surpass the standards of excellence in managing the evening and night time economy. Wexford joins 22 other towns/cities in Ireland who have acheived Purple flag status.
To get the most out of your next visit to Wexford or to find out about the above festivals and events, call us on 00353 (53) 9172000 or email us.